Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SEOUL SUBWAY

Haha my friend Chris just posted this video of me in a crowded subway car on her blog. I look particularly enthused.



While I have your attention I might as well use this as an opportunity to discuss the Seoul Metropolitan Subway.


With 13 different lines, serving 6 million passengers a day, covering over 400 miles the Seoul Metropolitan Subway system is the third busiest rapid transit system in the world. I'm on Line 1 or the Dark Blue line which I'm incredibly happy about as it runs directly into Seoul. The subway is pretty fast, always on time and really clean. The only problem is it's a subway, not a train so there are only seats along the sides of the car which means you are going to be doing a lot of standing. Other than that, the subway system is very manageable and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment