Thursday, April 14, 2011

UMM OOPS

Almost forgot about this thing. My 4 month hiatus is really rather pathetic of me. I even have Babs on my case, which means I really need to quit tap dancing around this little catalogue of my Asian comings and goings get to it already.


My mom recently graced Korea with her presence and left me a brand, spankin' new functioning, operating, I have a connection to the outside world (FINALLY) computer. The irony of this whole shebang is that my internet doesn't work. I am in one of the most high-tech, digitalized countries in the world and I have been computer less and internet less for 6 months now. UGH. Anyway, hopefully I'll get my internet situation resolved soon, GOD please make it soon, and then I can overload you all with what I've been doing since January.

But before I get to all that, I want to share some videos that have made the waygook (foreigner in Korean) blog circuit. The first one is a beautifully shot film by David Dutton and it gives you some idea of where I live, work and play.

The second one makes me laugh every single time because when I talk to my kids this is exactly what their life sounds and looks like. Just a day in the life...

Anywho, I'm a little late for promises and sorrys, but I am going to make more of an effort to get back on the horse and update you all more frequently.

-- Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment