Thursday, June 2, 2011

THIS THAT AND THE OTHER THING

HOW IS IT ALREADY JUNE??? Thought I'd check in and share a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Here goes...

First, I have now successfully taught Songtan Middle School "Eeny Meeny Mini Moe." They know it by heart, I am so proud. This will be my greatest legacy.

So, I stand out. 2010-2011 teacher picture.


That no one will ever get my name right. Thanks Mom and Dad.



That Koreans are the friendliest, most generous people on the face of this good, green Earth.


That Japan is the cooooolest country because you can feed bayybee deerzzz.


That is a serious emoticon work of art.


That noraebong-ing will never get old. It's good every single time.



That block parties are always a good idea.


That this is the best way to cross a river.


That visitor's are always welcome. Hi Mr. Spatz!


That GG plus stoop makgeolli drinking leads to...


... friendship piercings! <333 <333 LyLaS <333 <333






That Sports Day is the best day ever. EVER. EVER.











Until next time!

1 comment: