Monday, September 27, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE THAT I AM IN FACT IN KOREA

I realize the blog has been a little text heavy as of late. I am notoriously slow at getting pictures off my camera and onto to my computer so, these are some of my friends pictures to tide you over until I get my act together. Enjoy!!


Olivia, Eric and Sam and I getting our first taste of Korean "street meats"

Olivia with said "street meat"

Julie and I at a typical Ho-Bar in the Hongdae section of Seoul.

The group in Hongdae.


The crew at a noraebong i.e. Karaoke bar. Note the cases of microphones above my friends.

Quinn giving Enrique Iglesias a run for his money.

Me with some street art in Hongdae.

At a galbi restaurant where you cook delicious meat on a grill right in front of you.

My friends Mo and Chris.

Oh yeah, this is my Korean doppelganger, but more about that later.

Typical Korean meal-- spicy chicken, vegetables and rice rounds.

New friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment